As we cozy into the cool air of fall and ready ourselves for winter, your dorm may seem like a prison without the warm fall smells of mom’s homemade baking. While we can’t teleport your mom ready with a fresh cobbler to your dorm, we can sure give you a recipe so you can have a little taste of home. This super easy cobbler recipe will hold you till the holidays and can be made in your microwave! It’s the perfect snack break after class, or the perfect dessert to make for you and your cutie as you snuggle up to “Netflix & Chill.”
- ½ cup frozen berries
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoon rolled oats
- Microwave frozen berries until room temp in a mug for approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Drain the excess fluid from the berries.
- In a separate bowl, mix together oats and almond butter
- Top the oat mixture onto the berries in the mug.
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Let cool, and enjoy!